Tanaguru is hiring a Web Accessibility Consultant !
Share this article
“Pretty and accessible, it’s possible !” Join the Tanaguru team !
Tanaguru, Océane Consulting’s accessibility team, is looking for a web accessibility consultant and specialist.
Our team is multidisciplinary : front-end and back-end developers, web accessibility consultants, US designers, all with the same goal : accessibility.
This little troop is escorted by its faithful dragon, whose lair you can visit to know more about our OpenSource ecosystem.
At Tanaguru, we are accessibility advocates, we stand up for web quality and to our eyes, “pretty and accessible” is completely compatible !
- You are already a web accessibility consultant or you consider having all the assets to be one
- You are in charge of the user experience quality and more specifically users with disabilities
- You know how to take into account context and clients’ expectations
- You are passionate, provide strong recommendations, and you are able to advise/walk clients through their efforts and projects related to accessibility
- Independent, curious, pragmatic, challenging and meticulous
- Energetic, you like working on various projects (associations, administrations, large companies) in terms of subject but also in terms of production environment or form of intervention
- Having skills of communication, you’re able to adapt your speech to the different coworkers with whom you collaborate with (UX/UI designer, art director, ergonomist, project manager, developer, writer, decision-maker)
- The RGAA 3 or the WCAG 2.0
- Web technologies : HTML, CSS, JS, ARIA
- Our great users’ navigation tools : Voice over, NVDA, TalkBack, Jaws
- Project management
- Oral and written English because we are sometimes working in an international environment
We mostly value experience, involvement, relationship skill and abilities to grow skills
Bonus : You passed the Opquast Certification or are willing to do so
- Managing internal and external projects
- Creating or redesigning websites and apps
- Including accessibility into existing websites
- Supporting the implementation of web accessibility policies in companies and administrations
- Bring awareness about accessibility and educating people about it
- Comfortable with desktop AND mobile products
- You do not fear auditing because without auditing, there is no advising 😉
- Involvement into R&D projects about accessibility
- The position is located at the center of Paris, in the 2nd district (“arrondissement”). Therefore, love for Asian food is strongly recommended
- Available, you might occasionally be dispatched at our clients’ offices in Paris, but also outside Paris (province) and even in Europe.
- Remote work is possible according to your location
- Mac or standard PC, it’s as you wish
Salaire et avantages
- Starting from 2500€ monthly net salary, to discuss for the most experimented candidates
- Health mutual
- Meal voucher, amount and pricing is relevant for the area
Pour postuler :
Send an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org stating the following subject :
Expert·e accessibilité / Accessibility Expert 2018 !