Tanaguru’s team adopts a developer!
Share this article
Publisher of open source accessibility assessment tool, Tanaguru expands its team !
To develop our business, we hire a Java full stack developer.You can find all our projects here https://github.com/Tanaguru and more precisely Tanaguru Engine and Tanaguru Contrast-Finder. You’ll progress within a multidisciplinary team made up of experts and experienced consultants.
Curious, involved and independant, you ‘ll have to offer interesting solutions and you’ll contribute to the development and the evolution of Tanaguru.
OS Linux, mysql/postgres, Architecture J2EE, IDE NetBeans, Eclipse, JAVA, Frameworks Spring, Hibernate, Jenkins, Docker …
Apache, Tomcat, XML, Maven, Git.
- Team spirit
- Good level in english (international ambitions).
- Being responsible for the realisation of the software (technical specifications, conception, coding, tests, documentation)
- Watching over the quality and standards of programming
- Writing the documentation (programmer, user, exploiting)
- Insuring the implementation of application (set-up, support, bug correction)
- Maintaining the continuity of application service (diagnose defects, correct it and make them evolve).
- Specification and conception (UML form)
- Master programming techniques
- Master data base concepts and data modelisation techniques
- Master SQL, JAVA and HTML
- Master Spring framework (Core, MVC, Secutity…)
- Master development tools (NetBeans, MAVEN, ECLIPSE, Git …).
IT studies, master’s degree
- Humour (trolls and jokes accepted)
- Loving bio cashew is a must !
- Ex dragon rider accepted.